Monday, November 02, 2009

Updates ~ phone & camera

Finally..I got my new phone! Those who know me personally will know that I've been having problems with the Motorola L6 and..how I have the luxury of getting new phones as easy as a phone call away..f.o.c.

Ha ha.  Yes. I could be so lucky. lucky. lucky!



So...ta daa..that's my new phone.  A Motorola ZN200.
Intro by ProductWiki as follows:

The Motorola ZN200 is an advanced slider phone offered my Motorola. There is a built in 2.0 megapixel camera with 8x optical zoom which can easily be operated thanks to a dedicated camera key to launch an imaging mode that only illuminates buttons you need for shooting, and it can also capture video at 15-20 fps. Video and images can be enjoyed on the 1.9" TFT color screen and with up to 2 GB of external memory and 30 MB of internal memory, there is plenty of space to store your media. You can easily share video and images with Bluetooth wireless2 technology and MMS. There is also a MP3 player and FM radio allowing you to listen to music anywhere with included wired headset, or go wireless with a Stereo Bluetooth wireless headset. Easily transfer songs to your phone from a PC with USB drag and drop support, which can also be used to upload ringtones, wallpapers or games. CrystalTalk technology gives best-in-class audio for phone calls, even in noisy environements.

Loving it so far.  Pic quality is not too bad too.







As for the camera.  I've more or less decided to get a bigger (gaya!) camera rather than a compact camera reason being I can always use the mobile phone as a handy camera when I need to capture candid shots.  But I still like the Lumix LX3 a lot.  Second preference is Lumix FZ35.  The two are very similar in terms of specifications. 

Both are semi-pro.  Some salesgal at an exhibition told me recently that the LX3 is better in terms of aperture...but i jsut did a quick comparison at the Lumix microsite just now - the results doesn't seem to say so though..unless I understood it wrongly.  Will have to visit more stores to find out more.  After all I have not made a final decision.  I really like the LX3 ....! Oh man..

Was also looking at Nikon...I was browsing briefly at a store in Amcorp and one or two caught my eye..I think it was the Coolpix P90 but then when I saw it again side by side with Lumix..it didn't look as nice :P

Canon?  Ya..10 out of 10 person that I spoke to recommended Canon. *roll eyes*  I really do not like the Powershot G10 / 11 (latest)..too square.  The only one that I 'like' so far is the Powershot SX20 but...compared to the Lumix range..






Don't you think so??
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment