Friday, November 27, 2009

Lot's to say but..

There are (were) a few things I wanted to blog about..somehow didn't get around to do any.  Many reasons.  Internet was down for two nights. I was 'down'..too tired.  And donno what else.

If you've been following previous posts, you will know that my life was kind of thrown off track a liitle when I clumsily lost my pouch that was carrying my wallet and phone and the so called intelligent car key.

If..(again) you've been following this blog for some time..you will know that these things are quite common for ME.

And so..I had a pretty busy week running around (in between work) getting my life back on track...e.g. applying for new ID, drivers license, re-programming the car intelligent system and get a another spare remote, trying to get a new ATM card.  All but one of the above are settled.  Guess which ~ Malaysia's Largest Bank!  Yup..I'm still without an ATM card!

I've bits to say and share about each of the above :

..how impressed I was with the two government depts..I was truly delighted & satisfied. really.
..how did the M'sia's largest bank handle my problems with the lost credit and ATM card.
..how I almost dropped dead when I heard how much a new iuntelligent would cost...and what was my eventual solution.

At this point..I've spoken about most of the above many times..verbally to several individuals that I met personally over the last few days.  Don't think I want to repeat myself all over again....in writing.

I may write about ther Intelligent Key though..for the benefit of random visitors googling for the relevant topic.  but not tonite.  Tired as usual.

And then..I have this litttle problem about my eyes..that I ponder and worry about on and off.  I thought I saw 'flies' today.  Spoke to Jane ..and CN..same advice lor..pls go see the doc if there are lotsa 'flies'.  Discussed with Mag..she claimed she oso sees 'tiny flies' especially when she is tired :-D

sigh.. i'd be lying if i were to say that I'm not wrried at all...that I've not wondered why oh why..do I hv such 'colorful events' to deal with.  of course..of course..there are many out there who are 1000 times less fortunate.  so..no complains.  jus deal with it. 

Ever Garrison quoted : "Adversity enhances this tale we call life"  ~ How so very true =)

I had a great day..yes..could have been better..but..heck I won't ask for more.

Day time was work as usual..pretty productive..but as I said..could have been better.
Went for a short work out at the gym in the evening..before meeting up with Jenny n Chris for FOOD.

Argh...we..or rather I ate loads!

Claypot loh see fun, Siew Yuk Noodle, Stuffed Foo Chuk, Beef Noodle...

Was actually thinking about skippin gym tomorrow today ..but..after having all those sinful food....I think I better not skip.  After all I need to get back to the office to get some work iron out.  It's a public holiday by the way.  Don;t intend to work too long...a couple hours..I hope.

All in all...it was a good day for me.  So good that..I don't wanna g to sleep...you know..just like when kids were having so much fun..going to sleep means end of fun.

haha..but I'm really dead tired.  too old for staying up all night.


zzz...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment