Wednesday, November 25, 2009

time-out

Day time I was flat out. Physically & mentally drained out.





It's Night time now...feeling much much better now after a bottle of chix essence, after a good lunch, left office early, had tea, bought 'something', had dinner at home with dad and..found that ...home internet is still down..to make things worse..Phone line is down and out. That means no internet access for a longer time :'(

I'm at my brother's house now getting my fix.
Not really in a mood to blog...but I promise to sit next to lil Danial while he does his homework.  Poor boy..so much to do.  Pretending to 'work' while he works too.

Unfortunately..batt's running low..I better post this before it shuts down.

trdfser4de3wde2swq3e3w4tr ----THAT'S FROM DANIAL!

and here's him..looking so diligently @ work (in actual fact...he wasn't):




good nite..





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment