Thursday, November 05, 2009

No coffee..oh man!

Ok..I found the Adidas bottle..weee!
But now I hv to deal with another problem.  Went to see the doctor today for the stomach discomfort, was given a week medication and told to stay off alcohol and coffee...basically anything acidic.  Good news is gall bladder and liver looks normal from the ultra sound images but if the discomfort doesn't go away after a week..further investigation is needed ..yiiik.

But my problem now is more on ... not being able to drink coffee!  :-o :-( :`(

What is life without coffee ler.  More over now..I have a new addiction ~ this Aik Cheong all-in-one Cappucino..is really really nice!



Sigh...I don't think I can totally stay off lor.  Little sips can?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Harlow for your health sake, you shld keep off coffee!!!! Try drinking healthier beverage like Milo

    ReplyDelete