Monday, November 23, 2009

Anti-climax Mode

Ok.I admit I'm not in the best emotional state right now..in fact kind of depressed.  As if I'm not down enough, I was trying to clean up the SD card before retrieving a photo I wanted to post here and I accidentally CLEANED the entire SD Card.  Genius.

...what I'm going through now is probably some kind of anti-climax effect...or may be the the reality of the losses is finally kicking in? I don't know.  Oh..may be I'm just upset.. that I keep allowing these things to happen.  Grrr...

Can't help but feel that part of my life had been erased.  I only have five friends in my phone list :`( 
I'm without ATM access to my 'richest' bank account.  I'm without a driver's license and ID Card.  I'm short of cash.  Found $20 in the gym bag this morning.  Was so happy. 


Angpow money came in useful too ^.^

Well..talk about blessing in disguise, it ain't all bad actually.  Luckily I was only carrying the smaller weekend wallet with only the essential ID and main cards. And I didn't lose the still very new Radley purse along with other cards ...all kinds of cards...phew!  And luckily...as Elena said.."oh ThankGod your newer & bigger camera cannot fit into your pouch!"  Yeah man!

Ya..so..I still have the other bank cards with me..but no money in those. lol.  Transferred some money over..should be there by tomorrow.

As for phone numbers..guess I'll have to wait for my True Friends to slowly get in touch with me again.  It's like a cleansing process.  So..don't bother texting or calling me to let me have your number if you don't think it's important for me to have your number in my phone >.< 

I'm using the old phone now.  



I think I'm loving it all over again.  Old faithful...I'm sorry I dumped you.  I didn't like the new one that much anyway..so..I think I will keep Old Faithful for a little longer :-)

I'm trying to avoid thinking about the cash loss. 

Okiee..think I've said pretty much all I want to.  Quite tired and having a bit of a headache.  Hope to take at least half a day off tomorrow to get my life back in place:

..apply for new ID card
..driver's licence
..go to car svc centre to re-programme intelligent key..and get a replacement as spare

Which shall I do first?

If there is extra time..may be I should go buy a new pouch...to make myself hapy again ^.^
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. still can retrieve ur photos from SD card though deleted

    ReplyDelete