Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm so SAD MAD

It's confirmed. that my two hands and one brain cannot handle more than three items.  I will definitely drop or leave behind the fourth item.  I've mentioned before how I drop parking tickets, keys, etc...well it happened again on Sunday..I was carrying the wallet, parking ticket, a coin and a water bottle.  Very careful and consciously holding on to all items...went to the car, dropped bags in the boot, enter the car..and ping..parking ticket is missing.  Found it on the floor near the boot.  Sounds familiar right..ya..happened before.

Why am i so mad now?

It's because I left my favourite Adidas bottle at the gym!  Grr...
Last time brand new GNC bottle..now favourite Adidas bottle.  I'm more mad than sad!

I was so careful to make sure I don't leave behind anything.  I was so sure I've put it inside the bag.  Looks like I didn't (unless the bag has a hole..and it dropped out..!)  And upon leaving the locker room..I had to hold on to the towel to return to the counter, the towel card, a piece of trash to be thrown away and the water bottle ..obviously..I left the bottle behind!

SIGH.

I'm an idiot.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I did that oso. You just need to hang everything on your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is so u......it gives another excuse to get new stuffffff.....

    ReplyDelete