Monday, November 09, 2009

Restoran Sun Ming @ Connaught, Cheras

They are famous for their roast duck but I think their char siew is the best in town!
Had this on Saturday with Chris but I think I still have the taste of the delicious char siew in my mouth now.


It's very easier to find..if I can find it..you can!  After Cheras toll..just keep left until you see BHP petrol station and many shops on your left. Turn left and immediately turn to shops on the right.  The shop is just a few doors away near a laundry shop.



Yummy..


I normally asked for some fats..it tastes so much nicer with fats....i can still feel the fats swimming in my system now :P
Boy..I ate so much in the last two days..dinner on the same day was also duck!  At another famous duckie place -- stewed teo chew duck at PJ state.


Sunday's dinner a while ago was Steamboat cum hot plate BBQ buffet.


There goes all my work at the gym :P
Best Blog Tips

2 comments: