Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BC 44

In all fairness to Les Mills, I think owe BC 44 an entry because of a remark I made in a previous entry :D  I change my mind..I like BC 44 after all.  It's unique on it's own...hence I'm not gonna compare with other releases.  Well, I'm in no position to review anyway.  My "liking" is purely based on ermmmm..my personal enjoyment level while doing it.

BC 44..was launched at the gym on Saturday.   May be because it was so early in the morning..I was barely awake.  Plus..the studio was packed...there weren't sufficient space move freely. Also, I think it takes one a while to really 'sync' in with the new choreography and songs.

Or may be it's because of the cramped condition..I didn't feel any fun nor excitement during the launch except for Track 6..that left a little bit of impression.

Did it for a second time today ... I like it!

Not all of it though.  Mind you...songs or fun aside..this release is tough..you will be drained after only half way thru!

Body combat is getting tougher by quarter...and I'm still loving it.

Favourite tracks this time around...3, 4. 6. 8.
The stability and core strength challenge in Track 6 is ...challenging...very strenuous on my weak ankle too..but then one will argue that the strain is not suppose to be on the foot ..key word : core strength.  Very important word and focus in any endurance exercises. My tai chi training comes into good use here too..that is if I remember how use it.. ..in tai chi is slightly different..less on core strength (if i=I'm not mistaken)...more on being able to relax and focus your weight on the appropriate areas..no idea how to translate that whatever word / term they always use.  It's been too long since I attended a class :D










Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment