Friday, June 04, 2010

RSL apparels (Teaser)


So..what's the fastest way to perk oneself up : )

Buy something that you like :D

For me..it's none other than sports wear ..hehe

I visited a friend has direct distributor contact with many types of badminton related products.  I get shuttle cocks and stuff from him at good prices.  Yonex t-shirts..caps, bags, etc.

 Recently, he managed to get direct supply from  RSL in HK/ CHINA.  If you play badminton you will know RSL.  He was in GZ recently ..and brought back some goodies :)

My new cool RSL shorts.


Front view ..nothing special.?





Check out the back view - cool?

My photography ain't so good.  Checkout these images taken from the RSL site









We are pretty sure that no one else in Malaysia has RSL apparels.  I promised to help him post some other stuff , Tshirts and shorts , to test online marketing.
Coming soon....

Believe it or not I had to wear XXL! I'm very lucky there is one XXL in stock.  All others are in L ..which I can't even fit into -.-"

I normally take M or L when I buy from say...Nike or Adidas so I really wonder who can fit into RSL's S and M ...primary school children??

I will post the actual measurements once I 've ....done the measurements.  

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment