Friday, June 18, 2010

It's happening soon!

Time flies.
I can't believe the KL Marathon is happening in less than 10 days.

27th of June, in case you don't know.  It's next Sunday!

I'm not be doing the full nor half marathon, only the 10km run..but I'm still nervous!

It may seem like I've participated in many runs but actually I have not.

The Energizer Race in March was my first attempt and that's about it.  The recent Ekiden was a relay event, hence. I only ran about 3km.

So..this coming run will only be a second for me.

Somehow, I've got a feeling that it's gonna be a tough one.  Really hope that it won't be too hot and stuffy. Flag off is at 7am....I 'hope' to finish in about an hour or slightly more..so the sun can't be so strong right?

I completed the last 10km within 1.5 hours..I really hope to see a better time ..although..I shouldn't put too much pressure on myself.

The route seems tougher..

 Been looking at the elevation chart from the Facebook page.: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=14051&id=103970639633920



There will be an uphill run somewhere around the 5.5km right up to about the 7km ...that's 1.5km!

If I'm not mistaken..looking at the map below..that should be the stretch along the Palace right up to the Lake Gardens.

die.





Good Luck everyone!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I have confidence you can do well. Have faith in yourself and all the training you have done!!! Also mind over matter :)

    ReplyDelete