Friday, June 25, 2010

The numbers

We rely so much on technology these days, sometimes I think my brain grown fungus.  Of all telephone numbers in the sim card, I could only remember a handful.  Key ones are of course..immediate family members ..brother and sister to be exact. That's about it.

But.

There is one number that I always remember by heart.

I called this number when my bag was snatched many years ago to ask for my boss' number :D

When I lost my phone last year..this was one of the first number that I saved in the new sim card.

I was suppose to meet Jenny for dinner just now but we didn't confirm the exact location, I forgot that my phone had ran out of batt!  I borrowed a fixed line from the cafe..guess who I called for help :D



You know who you are!

I still don't know why this number sticks in my head all these years.  It's just like the first home number we had some twenty years ago, or that first online banking account number, some how some numbers sticks.  Or the birthday of my childhood friend since eight...oh I think I can remember her number by heart too,..although I don't call her often.

Or like how I can still sing along to Richard Marx's Right Here Waiting song playing on radio right now.  Scary.


Brain works mysteriously eh..








Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment