Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Worst case of insomnia ever

It seems funny to have a post about insomnia right after a post where I talked about how much and how soundly I slept the day before but it's valid. In fact, I did not sleep at all after posting the last post. Never in my life I've experienced such a bad case of insomnia before and I can't explain why.  I did not have any coffee from afternoon onwards.

The only possible causes I could relate to were either I ate too much meat, pork to be exact, at Deutsches Gasthaus, or the beer that I drank, or RPM 47 + Badminton worked me up too much!


The latest RPM 47 release rocks by the way.  Euphoric but it can be devastating too (to me at least) ..my heart was beating so fast that I was contemplating to walk out after Track 3.  Insane but satisfying.  Unfortunately, I don't have the same feeling for BC 44.


Anyways, back to my sleepless night.  Seriously, I've never been so helplessly awake before.  I am really curious of what triggered such a bad case of insomnia.  It wasn't fun at all..when you are not able to shut down the systems although physically drained and sore from all the weekend's activities.

..I was actually sleepy at around 1030pm, but there was alot going on FB, added an old friend from school.  We used to be quite close but lost contact after leaving school..so we chatted and looked through each other's 'history' in FB. Besides that..for some reasons there were also many updates and sorts on FB and other sites ..and at the same time I was also trying to complete the previous post on Father's Day..and got abit emo while writing it *roll eyes*

May be that explains why!  Too much brain activity!

..By midnite, things finally slowed down ...and I was ready to retire to wonderland but I was wide awake by then.

..tossed and turned for an hour...no sign of sleep. Went to get a drink.

..another hour passed..still no sign of sleep..I turned on the laptop again..but the battery died. Decided to go down grab the power cable  and also took TCM med (which I forgot to take earlier)..hoping that it will help me to sleep just like the night before..

..surfed..aimlessly till 3am...basically ran out of sites to surf.  Wanted to download songs but was too frustrated and lazy.  Totally not in a mood.  Attempted to setup playlist for Sunday's run but gave up half way.

..I think it was closed to 4am when I switched off the lights again.

..I heard  some neighbours talking ..no idea why they were out so early and I don't care

...I heard birds sang, how come birds sing at 4am.

..I heard sounds dogs barking ..from a very far place...

..I heard my father going off to work..that mus be around 5.30


..I think I finally dosed off for a while..cos I didn't hear the school buses come for pick up.



Been awake for more than 24 hours now..surprisingly I ain't that tired.  I even went to MV after work :P only got back not too long ago.


nitez.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment