Thursday, June 03, 2010

Feeling Down

Not happy today : \ Dunno why.

Took the trouble to drop by Old Taste to get  my fav coffee hoping that it will perk me up but it didn't.
I'm having a second 3in1 now.

May be I really need a holiday :(



Sigh.

Nobody update their blogs nowadays. Is the trend dying out? Even the 'celebrity bloggers' had slowed down.  Not even going to talk about my own bloggie friends list.  I'm going take out all the links soon ..what's the point when nobody updates?

Thank goodness...there is One good one today...April , a blog that I read occasionally, donno the author by the way...stumbled upon it and found it quite refreshing..so I follow lor .

By the way..have you heard of QuoteHug?  I just hugged myself many times :D


Go to the link - click the Hug Me Again link and you will be hugged :D

I always turn to quotes when I am feeling down. Quote Garden is my favourite quote site. I follow it on Twitter too. Even this QuoteHug thing is from the same source :)

Hmm...I'm still somewhat ..down.


Heard Shrek 3 is damn good.  May be I should go and watch.


Or may be I need some retail therapy *blink blink*









Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment