Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I still want one

Everyone's talking about it, why don't I too :)


Sigh..how to resist such a cool beauty.  Prices are set at USD199 (16GB) and USD299 (32GB).  Will only be in the market of selected countries from June 24.  Not Malaysia of course. Slow slow wait la.  So..if it arrives here..how much will it be?  My guess..it will be very close to RM2k ..if they are kind :P


And so..

Since I've sort of ma;de up my mind to give up on getting an Iphone cos I'm not willing to pay the price..I thought..why not take a peep at what Motorola has to offer.
I like Motorola by the way..no matter what everyone says about Nokia being a better product etc.

And I thought Motorola would have better pricing ..ahem.



Presenting the Droid


Drool. Check out the back view!


In Malaysia it's called Milestone ...but I find the Msia version not as cool.


And it's selling at above  RM2K -.-"



While bumming around the sites of two different countries..I also noticed something.

A. Motorola site in US


B. Motorola site in Asia



Do you notice the painful differences?

yikes...




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment