Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Shall I?

 ..it's 12.3km....!






It's happening about a month after the KL Marathon (10km run) , the one I'm not really looking forward to...I found out during the Ekiden Fun Run that morning run can be very very hot :(

But this one's a night run :)


additional 2.3km..sounds like no big deal..

how far is another 2.3km...?

It should be another 10-15 mins by my standard.



Check out the sponsors..an indication of the goodies we gonna get :P


but..only the 1st 75 runners will get a medal ...will I be able to make it?


another worry is..I feel a bit "stressed out" lately....there were signs of possible "overexertion"



...
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Me think you are turning into an exercise 'machine'. Be careful you dun overexert yourself and your body

    ReplyDelete