Saturday, June 05, 2010

Just a Dream

It seemed so real.

She was her healthy and strong self again.  I've almost forgotten this side of her.  It's been too long.  As usual, she was her busy self bringing in some stuff into my room.  

And I as usual..my lazy self..struggling to wake up feeling guilty for not helping out but I was confused this time..who is she? She looked familiar? Where had she been all these years?  She back!  My sis was with her.  I asked sis..how come no one woke me up to join them in doing whatever they were doing..? Sis said..I didn't pick up my phone.

In my subconscious mind, I had a tingling sense of happiness and excitement..is she really back??
But..she was gone..if I'm not mistaken..she's been gone and will not be back?


Of course she's not back.

It was just a Dream.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment