Saturday, January 01, 2011

1.1.11

NYE 2010 ~ while everyone was partying to welcome the NY, I was all bundled up in bed :s shivering cold but burning up.  Been a long time since I felt that sick.  Thankfully the fever subsided by morning but was still feeling awful with pounding headaches, body aches and nagging tummy upset.

Just got out from the throne after a major 'do' :P

Feeling much better now.  Felicia just told me that she's coming over at 4.30  to pick me up before heading out to get some stuff than to Mich's place for a small gathering.  I'm supposed to prepare my 'signature' tom yum dish.  I was too sick this morning to go out get the ingredients. Actually, I have not decided if I want to go ..well ..er..it's getting kinda boring anyway.


So..that was my 1.1.11.  How was yours?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. You managed to get well enough just in time for our dinner. Not only that, you even managed to cook your signature tomyam. Still the best :)

    ReplyDelete