Monday, January 31, 2011

Paying more for Intelligence

How long does your phone batt last after each charge?

A normal phone with the most basic functions (calls and text only) normally lasts for about 2-4 days after each re-charge. My previous non smartphone with wifi runs out of batt almost immediately whenever I use the function.

With the current Iphone, a full charge lasts only for about 2 days or more  max.if it is mainly used for calls and text.  But then, why have a smartphone when it is only for calls and text?  So..with normal usage e.g. surfing, apps, games..it lasts for about 1 to 1.5 days max.


As some of you may know, my car is equipped with an Intelligent Key system.  Some owners may opt for a normal system and pay less. People like me...typical sucker for gadgets and whatever not...wouldn't mind paying more for technology and err..style.

Well..I had my fair share of problems and hiccups..shared HERE and HERE Similarly, the battery of the intelligent remote key runs out faster than other normal remote.  I had issues with in after only 10 months into using the car in February 2010.

It started going cranky again in January this year. That's about another 10 or 11 months.  Was told that..it is a norm..Intelligent ma..so it uses up more battery than a normal remote control.

Hmm..





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment