Thursday, January 27, 2011

I actually miss Running ?

I think I've been missing running..

Have not done any serious running since PBIM in November, not even short evening or morning jogs at the park.  At most..it was some 10 or 15 mins on the treadmill.

If it is true that I miss running..I would have easily gone out to the park or on the treadmill to run. Weekend mornings ~ couldn't wake up.  Evenings ~ too busy with other stuff or it was raining or going to rain.  Treadmill ~ too boring.

May be it's more like I miss the running events.  Miss the atmosphere, etc.

Life's getting a bit boring you see...with CNY around the corner and all. And there's nothing to look forward to after CNY : (


The next running event, Energiser, will only be in April.

Though..I should start to train now.  It's gonna be another half marathon ler. What am I doing here..not training at all??

And I don't even know if my muscles are up to it.  Oh..I can still remember the excruciating pain towards the end on PBIM and after.  I doubt the muscles have fully recovered as I still feel some pain when I work out too much. Yesterday, for example, serious muscle soreness of the inner thighs after Sunday's badminton session, delayed effect, that is.


April's gonna be goody good good.  First run of the year. First holiday for the year...flying off on my Birthday =)) woo hoo..!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment