Saturday, January 29, 2011

Does color matter?

http://free.clipartof.com



A cashier mistakenly thought that I came first to the queue, hence, I was served first instead of L who came first.

L : I came earlier than her but you served her first. Just because she is Chinese!

Cashier : (shocked, apologised, quickly serves L instead)

Me : No worries..small matter..really. And you look Chinese by the way.

L : I am mixed.  And I can speak Chinese too.

And she went on and on about the Cashier discriminating her because she is not Chinese...

Does color matter?

I am still puzzled as in..how can such mentality exist in our modern society..?

Quite sad actually.






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yes it still exists in our society, otherwise the world will be a more peaceful place. Which is also another reason why I nvr believe in 1M'sia............I know I am cynical but unless proven otherwise, I will remain a cynic

    ReplyDelete