Monday, January 03, 2011

I'm still sick

The stomach cramps are very bothersome. Doc says it's stomach flu.  Thankfully there are no frequent diarrhea although it is one of the main symptom of stomach flu.  I would be better sooner if I'd purge more, I think.

Looking on the bright side, I may soon get rid of the 'michelin' tummy very soon :)

I think I have a 'smart body' here, forcing the irresponsible owner to go on a natural detox process after all those non stop food intake.  I actually started losing some appetite on Thursday itself, before the New Year celebration.  I remember having some stomach cramps on and off then.

Due to 'commitments' I went ahead with feasting :D although intake was less than usual pigging.

Both SH and Jenny were and still are sick too with similar symptoms.  We were wondering if it is the food we had on Thursday.





I shall not mention names.

Plus, I do really think I was already unwell before taking these.  Although, I'm pretty sure, none of us will touch any of these in the near future. :D



Ermm.. these desserts should be harmless though..











Haih....I miss eating.  I miss food.

I do get hungry..very often actually but couldn't eat much.  And food doesn't taste good :(

Going to have some funny tasting dinner and then it's time to take the last round of meds for the day.





Best Blog Tips

1 comment: