Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yummy Pastries @ Happy Meal, Petaling Street

Been hearing lots about this place in Petaling Street (Jalan Tun HS Lee junction) that sells yummy pastries.

Finally I got to try them.

They are famous for their Durian tarts and puffs but I was too full that day after a feast of chee cheong fun, curry laksa and yong tao foo.  I sensibly took away 2 pieces of swiss roll instead, one mango and durian flavour each.

Price was surprisingly reasonable for such a famous place..I think it was about RM2 each.


SOURCE: www.awhiffoflemongrass.com/

Omigosh..they are the tastiest swiss roll I've ever had!  I actually regretted sharing them with my nephew.  He is normally quite picky with food especially cakes...but he ended up eating up almost everything when I went to answer the phone. Only left me some small miserable piece of each .  He would have finished all if I hadn't stopped him.  So much for fighting for food with a five year old!

Sigh..someone..whoever is nice enough to drive down to that place again?

They have many other yummy varieties..from butter cakes to tarts..etc.

More yummy photos ..go to this Blog
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Wah RM2 for a piece of swiss roll............eh me think a bit pricey leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it is very very nice! and a piece of marble cake from the bakery near my office is also RM2 ler

    ReplyDelete