Friday, January 28, 2011

B o r e d

I think I am bored.

CNY is around the corner..I don't sense the ding a ling atmosphere, I don't feel excited..may be it's because I have not been to any of the malls..since..Christmas?  Right..I should make a trip to one before they take down all the decos, but first, I have to get the spirit up to step into one.  Salary's in..that should be a motivation!  Have not really bought any new stuff for CNY ...do we really need new stuff? It's all customary and tradition.
I know quite a few people who had moved away from such tradition.  But then..if we stop doing all these..where is the fun?  CNY will just be any other day or week.

Imagine Christmas without a Christmas tree? My father was complaining about my sis' turkey during Christmas, she roasts a Turkey every Christmas..which is something everyone looks forward to, well except my father.  He thinks it is expensive and a duck or goose would have tasted better :D  But then..we can't serve Duck for Christmas...it's just not right.

Tired. Been somewhat busy..with god knows what.Usual stuff I guess..work, gym.  Just realised I have not have any interesting check ins to foursquare or foodspotting for ages..erm..ok ..for a week. Last spot was at Wong Ah Wah last Friday. Hehe.  Till then....
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yes going to the malls or even Petaling Street will definitely help in your CNY spirit. Also you shld take the efforts to do some CNY shopping - ie buy mandarin oranges (not necessary a lot), kuih kapit, CNY deco, etc.

    ReplyDelete