Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Over ate. again.

Was sharing with Mag..about all the food that I ate today..over lunch to be exact.  She asked if I ate more than a pregnant woman?  Definitely more than the two of our friends who are currently pregnant now..I'm very sure.


Madras Lane's Curry Laksa



Madras Lane's Chee Cheong Fun


Madras Lane's Yong Tau Foo
SOURCE : http://feedmelah.com


Petaling Street's Sweet Potato Balls - 9 of these! 


Mag's other question was..Why do you do this?

I was like..huh?

Do what?

Mag - order so much food when you know it is too much for you?

Erm...simple.  Because I only go down to Madras Lane like once in 12 months..so I'd gotta eat as much as I can :D


On a separate note, I think I won't take the trouble to go all the way ...again..at least not in the near future.
Somehow the food...don't taste as good as before.  The ultimate satisfaction wasn't there anymore.

And the potato ball..do you realise the size has gone down by half? Tasted somewhat different too.

Could it be because...food tastes better when it was from Mom? Mom used to take me for all this yummy food when I was little =)
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I used to go there once in a few months but nowadayds seldom cause the food there is quite pricey, dun taste as nice & worse of all is their seat system............if you order from a particular stall, you have to sit at a particular drink stall. So territorial

    Really must ask you where exactly is the stall selling the sweet potato balls coz I went in search for it a few times & I couldn't locate it :(

    ReplyDelete