Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Afraid to leave behind...

Ahem..I'm late again. It's Tuesday! Big deal..
Nothing much to talk about actually..was about to log off without updating..but didn't have a heart to..cos I know some of you have a habit of 'tuning' in everyday for a read?

I'm hungry now. I had a lot of rice for dinner before going for tai ci. At about 1130 jus now I had some biscuits. Now I'm hungry again. Is this an illness?

Abit paranoid lately. Too many unexpected news about sickness & deaths lately. I clicked into Yasmin's blog again a while ago..hoping to find a new update. Or may be someone..she assigned to upkeep her blog...as if she knew she's going to be gone suddenly. Sigh..she must be so reluctant to leave. So so much she hasn't done.

I'd thought arrogantly many times before that I don't mind dying since life is so demanding at times. Now..I have second thoughts. It is indeed a scary thought. I was telling SM..dying is not a problem..it's the thought of leaving behind people that you love & not being able to do things that you love.

First MJ. Then MK's dad. Now..Yasmin. Can't blame me for being paranoid :p

Anyway..I realised that some of you are not too familar with Yasmin Ahmad's work. Not that I am..but here's a good one from her. Enjoy...


Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. That is why it is important to live life like there is no tomorrow - enjoy every moment of it and cherish the ppl ard you :)

    ReplyDelete