Friday, July 10, 2009

Flyday

It's now exactly 17 minutes into Friday. So fast..another Flyday. Last week on this same day I came across a quote that I like alot.

It says.. "TO FLY, WE HAVE TO HAVE RESISTANCE"

Not sure what the original meaning was. But I'd like to link it to our favourite day - FRIDAY a.k.a. FLYDAY.

I'd say... we tend to welcome and treasure the arrival of FLYDAY more after enduring the previous four days with some sort of resistance. If everyday is a stroll in the park...FLYDAY woudn't mean so meaningful. Agree?

How had your week been?

I can't remember :D Think I was a bit down somewhere in the mid week. Somethings just affect me more in one way or another.

Had quite a good meeting yesterday but that also means quite a bit of work to be done in the morning later today when I wake up :)

Guess what - I was stuck in a 2 hour jam after the meeting! All because of one wrong decision :( Anyways...no big deal. I was cool. Only my bladder wasn't - lol. Also missed the earlier BC class @ 6.45 that I was aiming to go to cos by the time I got out of the crazy traffic it was 8.30. So I went to the 9.20 class instead. That's how long I was stuck in the car with a full bladder!

Wooo..can't wait till end of Flyday and it will be weekend again. That's my life. Get thru the week...have a happy weekend..and then start over again.

What a bore ...............

Now..shall I play badminton with the T family again or go get some retail therapy tomorrow???

~~zzzzzzzzzz~~

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment