Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ok..I was a bit bitchy

Somehow someway a few innocent dudes kept getting into my way.

First there was this man ( a rather old one) came into the RPM studio and took a bike right next to me. Quite close somemore. Why oh why. I prefer to ride alone you know. (I don't mind a younger and better looking neighbour though).

Secondly..he smells. I don't know if it was my imagination..but I swear..I did smell all kinds of unpleasant aroma from the side he was on. Towards the end I was close to fainting when I smelled Saliva! Was he drooling or what??

TIP : Please take a breath freshener or whatever to freshen up before going into a meeting, gym class etc especially after you had a meal or you happen to be a smoker.

Thirdly..there was this other guy at BC class. (Don't remember his looks but not good looking one la) He kept getting into my way..either blocking my view or standing so close right beside me. Not suppose to stand so close la..espcially when there a side kicks to execute and he did that just when we were sid kicking. At one point I was so tempted to give hinm a kick and pretend it was an accident :p Ok..I admit..I am being bitchy. Shouldn't blame him..he seems quite new to the whole BC thing anyway. Not very familiar. After all, he hobbled further away after a while.

Lastly..this BMW 7 series got into my way pulak..as I was making my way out of Desa Hartamas, he or she came out from the parking area and inched so close to me without signaling. 7 series so big meh..ok I gv way to your 7 series. The road was congested anyway because alot of goons double parked! But then..when we hit the main empty road..the BMW turned into a tortoise. Hogging the road at 30km/h. Stupid driver. Alot of cars were speeding towards us from behind...and there he/ she was...cruising at his/her leisure. So dangerous when we had to carefully swerve out to overtake him/her. 7 series..my foot.

And..there were a few more cars driving in the same manner..as I was making my way home. Was it..two or three...lost count.

There you go. My 1st entry for July 2009!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha looks like you are not in very good moods lately........mmmm more RPM and BC perhaps to release stress ;)

    ReplyDelete