Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gleefully Happy

Yo! Tonite I don't have to worry about what time I should go to sleep cos I don't need to go to work tomorrow *grinning*.


I couldn't back track where I found this kitty pic. Hope nobody will sue me for using this illegally.

Yawnzz..as much as I want to stay awake all nite...I can't. So sleepy now. Can't think straight liao.

I went to One U just now. Just wanted to snoop for good deals from sales and since I was in such a good mood *grinning*

Some of you may think that it's such a waste leave day just like tat..but I love doing it! Very very good therapy ..to take short one day break ..while everyone is working.

Even the promoters saw that I'm in a good mood. Like wise..everyone I meet seemed so nice & friendly today :) From the promoterts to the cashier to anyone that I come face to face with.

And yes..of course...I spent.

Neutrogena was having some road show..the sweet promoter managed to get me to buy a set of their facial cleanser & scrub..that comes with a small gift pack. She happy. Me happy.

Also bought two Calvin Klein bras....each at about 50++ and 60++ after 60% discount. Never tried their bras before...got tired of Triumph and Wacoal..will see how it goes.

Almost don't know what I am typing. Very the sleepy.

Taking WSL XXX to service ctr..then SM is coming to pick me up for brunch :)

Meanwhile...here's what the bruise from Blackie, the gentle Giant looks like today:









Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. quite a good idea ah... taking one day break from time to time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah, me oso planning to take 1 day off next week :). btw, ur wound looks worse

    ReplyDelete
  3. bruises are like tat wan..'san' oridi..so it wil look 'redder'..means its getting better :)

    ReplyDelete