Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Wedding of the Century

I know this is a bit too early. I wasn't thinking much about it since The Wedding (not mine) is only happening in late September (so long somemore...) but everyone seems to be planning for it already -- making room arrangements, deciding no. of days we are staying, what are we gonna wear, making flight & room reservations...


As usual, my contribution is zero :p I only have to nod my head and agree to the suggestions and block my calendar. I'd love to stay on in Redang for a couple of days more after the reception but everyone's not planning to stay :( Yupe..you read correctly..it's gonna be in Redang ~~~ wooo. What do we wear to the cocktail huh? Swimwear? Diving suits? Bikini?

Arghhh..I'm so not in the mood to work right now....

TEN MORE WEEKS from now.......








Best Blog Tips

8 comments:

  1. Diving suits? When you learn diving, I donno keh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...big time wedding ...
    So far, never attended such eleborated wedding before ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if I will bring Megan since she cannot seem to live without me ... that should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bring bring..let all the aunties teach her all about bikinis and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, this aunty fafa only give her max max max of 15 minutes at one time only yeah ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha will be interesting to see aunty fafa around megan :)

    WSL eh wear bikini la - show off all ur hardwork @ the gym, badminton, etc.......who know, u might attract some gorgeous guys' attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WSL - why u so 'kan cheon' abt dress code ah ???

    Would suggest u wear sun dress - definitely looks good on u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i stil dunno wat is sun dress :p

    got sun pants or not :D

    ReplyDelete