Sunday, July 05, 2009

Not so quiet Saturday

It was suppose to be a quiet & relaxing Saturday since I didn't (I thought) have much on.

My original plan:



7.45 - Wake up to to do some housekeeping before going to the gym

11-12ish - light breakfast then visit the sinseh

1.00 - meet ML for lunch



and free for the rest of the afternoon till evening @ MK's house for Jeremy's birthday dinner.



That was the Original plan.

It turned out to be somethng like this:



7.45

- alarm came on but I couldn't even move. Similar to paralysis, physically & mentally. I blame the double dosage of hokkien mee at lunch AND dinner on Friday!

- Only manage to drag myself up around 10.30



10.30

- The phone from the fix line started to ring before I could even get myself to be able to walk straight. Hobbled three floors down but the it stopped ringing. Only family will cal the fix line.. I can't ignore these calls.



- My mobile had 4 missed calls! Great. 2 from cousin. 1 frm ML. 1 frm GHY.



- The fixed line started ringing again before I could decide which call I shud return first. I was still groggy. This happens when one sleeps too many hours! The call was from cousin in law. That time of the month again..I've requested invited to go for lunch at aunt's place. Eldest aunt..almost impssible to turn down.



- Called another aunt to make arrangement...basically to tell her I can't fetch her cos I just woke up. And I was still planning to meet ML then.



- Called ML..to check if we can meet later..but we decided to meet another time. Too tight.



11.30

- Had light breakfast. Did some hand wash laundry.

- Sis called while I was about to go into shower asking for lunch. Had a short discussion..she decided to join me to aunt's place.



12.30

- arrv at sinseh. but he was about to go for lunch. Had to come back later.

- went to get cash from bank and bought somethg for Jo before heading to aunt's place

- returned GHY's call while driving



1.30

-arrv at aunt's place. Finally can relax a bit. as usual..eat eat talk talk.



2.45

- managed to get my way out of visiting another uncle :p



3.15

- went to wash the car



3.45

- delivered 'chang' from aunt to bro house

- played with Danial and Angie



4.15

- home...!

- rested a bit

- did some car polishing to get rid of some stubborn dirt

- shower



5,30

- left for MK's place

- got very lost. been to her place many times..somehow I couldn't remember one bit..the way to her place in sri petaling. Almost ended up in KLIA. And then lost in salak south. Anthony had to come rescue me. Never been happier to see their little FitLine car!





6.30

- arrived safely at MK's place.

- Ate and chatted

- played gin rummy (have not played for 20 yrs at least)









- guess who lost!





- played with hamsters! (sorry for bad quality pic - had to use the phone, camera ran out of batt)


Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!

By the way..guess what went wrong with the cake?



Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad way to spend the weekend :). Hope you had a good time at the party

    ReplyDelete