Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's not be Immune

Today My Facebook Status says..



It's a fact that Life can slip away very easily, at times without us noticing,at times we are given alittle bit of time to prepare for it, but it doesn't mean we will become immune and take things for granted, have you say Hello to your loved ones today?



I am a bit concern that I will eventually become immune to hearing news about people passing on. Will I? Will we? As we grow older..we see and hear more and more about "so and so" passing on. Old age. Accidents. Some are out right sudden. Sickness....etc etc.

I started this post in the morning. Just didn't get around to finish it. Don't know what else to say actually.


Ya..life's indeed ... unpredictable at times. Never know who's going to leave next. Gosh..I sound so pessimistic. I shouldn't!

Let's just take these as reminders...be grateful to our loved ones at All Times.
When was the last time you had a good chat with your old folks?

Btw..I stumbled upon this site -- Death Clock






Apparently I will die only in 2033 in May 8th..so you have to bear with my crap for many long years more. Ha!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha........so u dun hv to rush thru life then, after all you still hv another 24 years ;)

    ReplyDelete