Friday, July 31, 2009

New RM50 note


Have you seen it?


I didn't know there's a new note until SM told me about it today. She was telling me that she had a shock of her life when she saw these funny looking notes coming out of the ATM machine.


PIC TAKEN FROM THE STAR


For a moment she thought she was dead cos they actually look a bit like hell bank notes ..and she actually went running into the banking hall complaining...!
Below are example of hell notes that the Chinese normally use for prayers :D

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. :D haha.. what a reaction... complaining ah??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyoh it was reported quite some time back. Actually this is the 2nd upgrade oredi coz BNM has also intro the plastic RM50 note but I hv not seen that and I think they hv taken them out of circulation

    ReplyDelete