Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday Wish

Jane who just came back from her long holiday asked me how I managed to blog almost everyday :) he he...I told her that I'm just a bored soul..nothing better to do since I don't have money to go for long holidays. Blogging is my only spice in life. ha..ha.. Actually, I may even blog more if I get a chance to travel more. Even more things to share!

Anyways..was planning to stay away for the day..but suddenly I have some thoughts pulak. Nowadays, with everyone on Facebook, everyday is someone's birthday. We get notifications on upcoming birthdays days in advance. Some..I don't even bother to wish :p In fact, I don't even make my birthdate known on Facebook but I still get wishes -- that's really sweet and nice.

So..one's Facebook wall and inbox and everywhere will be flooded with warm wishes, flowers, kisses, etc. Nice...I'm quite sure messages and wishes will be significantly lesser without Facebook. Especially those who have thousands of "friends" in their list. I only have about 150+..that also I can't remember who some of them are :p

Last few days (in fact every other day)..I've been seeing birthday reminders of different people on Facebook...I was too lazy to wish. I can't even remember who it was / were. Sorry....!!!

Today is F's birthday according to Facebook, again, wouldn't know if not for the wonders of Facebook cos' I have not been in touch with her since 8 years old (to be exact). We were in the same school since we were kids till 17 years old but I can only remember our kiddie days (as friends) in lower primary. In between 8 years old and 17 yrs old...no idea why we never spoke although we were quite good friends at eight. LOL!

And so..thanks to Facebook, we met again after...28 years ....strangely enough, we can still chat like good pals. It's her birthday today..and I made an extra effort to text her on both her mobile numbers (office & personal) instead of just wishing over Facebook (which is free..).

Hmm..strange things that I do.

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment