Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've nothing to say today

Somehow, I've nothing to talk about today. It irritates me when I see my own blog not updated. I'm just here..filling the space..just so I have something for Tuesday, 21 July 2009.

Or rather..I'm bored. Had lunch at the desk. Gobbled down my sandwich within 5-10 mins. Suppose to start work but I'm bored. And irritated cos..the blog is not updated. Oh..I saw Mr Friendly and MR BMW having lunch together at Subway. Hmm..how interesting. Wish I can join them :ppp

I really have nothing to say!

Got home quite late last nite cos we had to go to Sg Long to attend a wake. Sg Long is after Cheras before Kajang..that's what I learnt last night. hehe...not that I knew the way..as usual I was only responsible to steering the wheel ...safely. SY was an excellent navigator...though we did make one wrong turn but it's alright, managed to get back on track pretty quickly. Sg Long is not that far after all...glad we made it to the wake. Spent about 45 mins there..and guess what..we had a little reunion there too..a surprised one. Bumped into another school pal, Esther, whose husband is a close cousin to the family. Not that we don't know about it..we knew..but forgotten :p

What else??

Oh my kitty came home this morning! He went missing for three days. While I was snuggling in bed this morning ..I thought I heard his meow...and jumped out of bed. When I opened the front door..there he came running to me. Awwww....I'm so happy to see him.

Naughty cat!


There..blog updated :)
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha he missed you :). Glad to hear he is home. Now u hv to teach him not go to missing again and make ur heart pumping ;)

    ReplyDelete