Thursday, July 02, 2009

DELIcious' Death by Iced Chocolate

As usual, the fickle minded WSL had problems deciding what to eat, what to drink bla bla bla. Was at DELIcious in MV just now with GHY and MK. Had a somewhat sumptious dinner and then it was dessert time!



Both my dinner companion ordered coffee....how nice. I daren't take coffee at night as I will end up suffering from imsomnia..and so..I was staring at the menu. Needed something sweet and rich. Hmm..loved their Butterscoth Shake but..that's really really rich. Been eating too much in the last few days. I have to watch what I eat.



Then..something caught my eye. It says....



Death by Iced Chocolate

I was like..Ooohh...nice *blink*blink* but but....it's so richhhh.

MK who knows me too well..immediately told the waiter... "alright..she will have that!"
wth...


There you go..the DEATH BY ICED CHOCOLATE
I'm so dead....will probably need more hours at the gym to burn these. And yet..everyone is saying I might be over exercised?

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Aiyah you exercise so much so a little indulgence is OK la. Dun be too harsh on urself...........after all we shld enjoy life ma :)

    ReplyDelete