Saturday, July 25, 2009

We can be like the Bumble Bee too

It's so late, thought I 'd take a quick shower without washing my hair but I couldn't stand my smelly hair. So..while I was washing my hair I got some inspiration to blog. I was actually telling fafa that I have not had much mood to blog lately. Now that I have a little urge to talk crap..I stubbornly wanna do it now..even tho I am super sleepy. Told you blogging is an illness!

Few days ago I put up a quote in FB:


Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway...Mary Kay Ash

We discussed this over dinner n drinks with Fafa and SH at Alexis, Gardens. Three of us shared Penne Carbonara, Seafood Pizza & Clam Chowder.

So difficult to understand meh..the quote? Basically what it means is...we should not focus on "what we can't do" instead focus on "what we want" ..before we know it..we will be flying! Understand?

Just like..how I was having a relatively tough week ..instead of focusing how crappy things were..I chanelled my thoughts to whatever positive outcome or gain that I will get out of it. It can be as simple as...NOW..the week has ended! Weekend is here! I have even forgotten...what crap that made me unhappy already.

I just had an enjoyable relaxing dinner with two crazy people :)


As usual la..what can three ladies do..chill out only..talk crap and do silly pointless things.

Like...getting SH to sort out my credit card receipts that were overflowing my wallet. I only wanted her to sort out older ones so that I can throw away..say those from 2-3 months ago. Yeah..that old.

SH being SH...she has an 'occupational disease'. She analysed and concluded that I prefer using my Martercard more than my Visa and she sees a pattern in my spending. Whatever pattern...didn't get around to get her to elaborate. She also insisted that I should sort my receipts by recency. Researchers are 'sick' :D







Not sure how long we were fooling around..from eight plus to close to midnight..somewhere around there!

So so much time..that I had to look for things to kill time...I read a BOOK...

...

..

...

...

....

...

:DDD



I had difficulty understanding the story lines lar. Either the beer took effect or......







zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...good night!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment