Friday, July 10, 2009

Sneak Preview - Ulu Yam

So tired and sick at the document I hv been working diligently on since morning but I'm only on page 18 of...56!!! Kill me pa!


Need a break. It's closed to 5 anyway. Running out of steam.

Quite sometime ago...I had a thought and wrote about it in my old blog. I wrote:


Well, I first thought about it when I was at a small waterfall stream at Ulu Yam. As usual when u visit these places, u will see lot's of rubbish in the likes of platic bags, styrofoam boxes, mineral water bottles, etc etc. Our dear fellow human beings come to these places to enjoy the nature and at the end leave behind not only footsteps but non bio-degradable items which are harmful to the nature. Who and How do they expect these items to clear away?

I was thinking of doing some volunteer work...let's say go 'clean up one place a month'. Doesn't have to be a big area...what we can manage with whatever manpower we have.. Do I sound silly? At times I find IT silly too. At times..I think it's do-able. At times..I laughed at myself when I thougt of IT.

Ha ha....

PIC SOURCE : www.shahakim.com/tag/ulu-yam/


We will be heading to Ulu Yam tomorrow.

We didn't set much expectations. Will just aim to have fun and ..err...eat.

Look out for next update :) to see how well we did...play vs. eat vs. work :D
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment