Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Different Viewpoint

I saw this view while I was jogging by the lake yesterday, couldn't resist snapping a shot since I had my handphone with me.  Normally I don't carry the phone when I jog..I had to yesterday for some silly reason, one of those stupid things I do.

Anyway..evening views are always nice in this park.  One of the reason why I am growing to like evening jogs here. 



What do you see or rather..what are your thoughts when you see this?

To me..it's just a nice ....view.   Half complete building ..with it's own reflection on the water.  If I had the camera with me..the relection of the orangy sunlight will be even more visible on the water.  Ermm..that's about it. 

One person made a comment when I put this up on Facebook.  It says:
"beauty can emerge amidst a concrete jungle in the making. great job capturing it ".



So deep huh..took me a while to digest the sentence.  Or..was I slow?
I gotta improve my literacy skills?

....may be it's just that a different set of eyes...interpretes the scene differently? But then...the eye transmits the informtion to the brain and the brain processes the information accordingly.

Hmm...

lol.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment