Sunday, March 14, 2010

Recent Food Adventures

One of the latest addition to Mid Valley's food haven.


My choice : XO sauce fish head soup noodle.
Verdict : Nothing spectacular but can be a good change if you are tired of all other  food in MV.  Slightly less pricey too, comparatively.


Saw this in their menu :D  competing directly with my favourite Milo Donosaur.

Pasta Zanmai has become one of my favourite choice in MV.  I was there again on Friday.  The gals ordered a wide range of variety for everyone to share and tuck in.  From pasta to pizza to tot\rtilla wraps. 

I didn't take many pics since I've written about this place many times.
But..I wanna post this pic. I think it's quite well captured :p *self praising*

Thought I'd include this as well. Red eggs taken at ML's while celebrating Ryan's birthday :)
Hmm..they don't look very red though...












Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment