Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sick? Not.

Aih.  Seems like I've been having these sick bugs for the longest time in history.  It first started with a mild cold last Sunday, then it developed into a bad sore throat and body aches at night but got better in the morning (so that I can get back to work..*roll eyes*).  I took the later part of the day off anyway.. knowing that it's gonna be a long week and most importantly ..I gotta be fit the weekend :)

By Tuesday evening..I thought it's alll gone and good, well, there was still abit of sore throat lingering on, I skipped gym but went for a jog instead.  Went back to the gym on Wednesday night for bodycombat. 

Guess what, I started coughing on Thursday afternoon, -.- not a bad one..but ..I don't usually get awfully sick..just enough to irritate and make things a little imperfect.  I defied the little odds by going to the gym again.  My muscles need to keep active you see, or else they will all stiff by Saturday.  I have old muscles.

Woke up with an eye sticky with discharge on Friday morning. wth.  I assumed it's the way the body discharge toxins since I've been so heaty the whole week but the eye became red and redder towards later part in the morning.  It was worrying.  I really thought I will have to skip the race ..I will be so mad..! I really want to see how well I can fare..in my first try in a marathon. 

Mind matters.  As the eyes become redder..I thought I saw the other eye affected too, head became heavy. Eyes started to feel irritated.  It's all in the mind.  When the mind's weak...nothing is well.

Finally saw the doc much later in the afternoon after rushing off some work.  Boy..what a relieve it was when the doc ruled out conjunctivitis \o/  Doc says..both eyes will be affected if it is conjunctivitis.  The red eye is  probably due to heatiness.  Phew.  Cleared to do what ever I want to do as long as I'm up to it. Yay.

So..off I went to have a relaxing dinner with Felicia at D'Italiane Kitchen, Giza Mall \o/


Nice place.  I like.

We opted to sit at the external seating area. Cosy. So nice to dine  while watching the rain and.,congested traffic on the road :P

A glimpse of the interior.  Excellent service, by the way. Attentive, prompt and polite.

Smoked Duck Angel Hair Pasta Agli Olio, this is not the exact name,,I made it up.

Pizza..can't remember even a word. from the menu.to make up a name, but it's Pizza :D

Suddenly, the sky is clear. Head isn't heavy. Eventho the eye is still red..and throat stil hurts.


Better catch some sleep now....




Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah this hot weather doesn't help too. Better drink lots of water. I am hvg a mild cold and coughing too

    ReplyDelete