Thursday, March 04, 2010

too sleepy.

I was actually going to log off, was jus too sleepy to do anything.  in fact I did fall asleep but not too soundly cos music was still on and mind was still struggling to stay awake.  Not that I have anything interesting to talk about.  I'm wide awake now by the way..just when I was about to log off..I've got some inspiration to ramble and facebook notifications kept coming in. 

Did you notice that I'm back to rambling recently? Nahh...either hormones or just a phase..post holidays syndrome.  No photos, no trips, no food to blog about..ramble about my boring life lor.

Like...about how I decided to come home to have dinner together with my dad instead of going to the gym although I was all geared for a good work out.  Good decision...can see that he was happy.  It's only about an hour or so before he doze off again in front of the TV but it's worth it I guess.  The only other downside was..I finished the entire jar of fried arrowhead (nga ku)!!!

What date it is now? 4th March since it's midnight.  A bit confused cos my watch says it's 31st of February :D

March is turning into quite a good month after all.

Will be at ML (again) this Sunday, for her boy's birthday.
May go to a housewarming do..the following Sun or Sat (can't remember) ..still not sure if I can't make it..may have to be a site for work.

That's two weekends of March.

The night race will be on the 27th night (obviously) and the gym is launching new releases in the morning! I'd normally don't miss the BC launches unless it's held on a weekday in town for example.

And..Don't Forget about the Earth Hour on same night 27th, 8.30pm.
Hmm..do we have to run in the dark then??

I have not started any training for the marathon.  Jenny said..not necessary since I work out so often but I do thing I should at least remind my legs how to run?!  No?  All my work outs at the gym are stationery and indoor..while running is a totally different physical activity.

Oh ya..I received a happy letter from the IRD today.  They will be sending me a cheque! Woo hoo. Only RM288 la..but who cares..it's money! such an auspicious number :D  Excuse me for being over excited..this is my first time after paying taxes for so many years..


Oh oh oh,,I almost forgot. a good friend is doing her ROM next week! We are all planning to go..since we are so happy for her.  Coincidentally, Putrajaya is also having the hot air ballon fest..so we may get to go for a hot air ballon ride.  Woo hoo!

Okieee....sigh..every morning I cursed myself for sleeping late..but yet..when night comes..I'm always reluctant to sleep.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. So nice...........I wished IRD will also send me some $$$ back.

    By the way, your life is not boring at all. You do hv lots of things to do, frens to hang out, etc. Look how bz this month is going to be for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea2x i wished too $$$ back....unfortunately....so got treat ahhhhh.....i will 'sing' for my supper???!?!?!??!

    ReplyDelete