Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Lunch byte

In one of those mood to 'trash blog'.
One of those days..where I had to eat-in during luch time, hence, blogging during lunch time.

Walking out and taking the elevator down to the mall seems like such a dreaded task and the journey down in the elevator also seems so long.

Waited for lift.
Lift came...
Door opened at a level below..two stooges walked in.
Door opened at another level down..one dude walked in...and pressed the button to get down at the next level . wth.

Had to take escalator to 3rd level to get McD.  The small eatery near the escalator is allowed or assumed allowed to have temporary tables and seats outside their shop during lunch time.  As I arrived on the escalator..I saw two ladies eating almost right in front of the escalator...I will never wanto sit at such a spot..will you?

Found myself saying Ayam Goreng Spicy while ordering at McD cos there isn't an English name for this dish.
wth.

They are running a promotion for sundae..that says Prosperous Treat, shouldn't it be Prosperity Treat?
The chicken is tasteless by the way..apart from the spicy & crispy skin ..other parts are..tasteless.  Not the first time I said this..remind me...not to have this ever again. Wonder how they pass the QC test.  Or is there any QC?


Now..I've forgotten the original intention of this post.  May be there wasn't any after all.

I'm so not satisfied with my lunch :(
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: