Saturday, March 06, 2010

Macaroni & Cheese

I've always wanted to try out one of those instant pasta from the shelf.  I finally bought one from the Jaya Grocer's the other day.  

Decided to try it today since it was so damn hot..didn't wanna go out for lunch.



The preparations were fairly easy albeit our own traditional two minutes instant noodles would be so much easier.





Only two forms of raw ingredients provided.  I paid about RM6.50 by the way.


Boil for about 6-8 minutes and add the cheese sauce mix together with butter and milk.


The end product.


Verdict : Ermmm...I want my Mamee Instant Noodles :D

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I have also tried instant pasta before, the taste not too bad. I bought it from Tesco but can't remember the brand.

    Another option is you buy the pasta sauce. Buy chicken or beef and cook it with the pasta sauce. Then boil the pasta. It's quite fast - about 45min prep time. It's more yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete