Friday, March 12, 2010

Rambles & Tweets

If you noticed, I've taken out the little "Short Rambles" section at the header of this blog.  I don't need it anymore..ShortRambles is now rambling on Twitter :P

Scroll downwards until you see the Twitter widget box on the right hand side of this site..there you are..my Short Ramblings will now appear there..if there are any.


Or..simply join me in Twitter by clicking the bottom of the widget box.



I don't Tweet an awful lot..relative to a whole lot of active users out there.  Seriously...it's such a big thing.  Everyone's using it!!!

The radio stations...



Celebrities..


Politicians..


Tom..


Dick...


Harry..



I still don't know why it is such a big thing.  I'm just using it..for the sake of using it.  Not that I have thousands followers around the cyber world.  It should be fun..when you have people reacting to each of your tweets.. especially when it's link to a mobile device like Balckberry or Iphone for instance.

Marina Mahathir mentioned that she tweeted about being over charged by cab while she was in Vietnam, being Marina M, she must have millions of followers.  Apparently someone replied her tweet and guided her on how to report the incident to her hotel..and guess what..the hotel tracked the cab down and she got a Refund!  How cool is that!

Anyway..tha's one classic example of how useful and exciting Twitter can be.

As for me..I'm just using it to rant.  Been using it for a while..but I don't rant alot cos it's linked to my Facebook and...obviously..I don't wanna confuse and irritate my dear FB mates with my irritating rants.

NOW...I found SELECTIVE TWEETS in Facebook!!!

haha..ya..the cyberworld is amazing.  Every other day..soemthing new emerges...just like mushrooms.


With Selective Tweets, I have an option on which tweet I wanna post in Facebook and the other random, irelevant rambles..can remain in Twitter.  Isn't that cool?

All i had to do is include a #fb at the end of the sentence..and voila..it will appear in the Facebook feed.  Love it!



It looks something like this in the Facebook feed.  If you are linked to me in Facebook..feel free to click on the 'follow' link to see me in Twiiter :)


tgif.


Oh ..i forgot to mention..I also found Twitterfeed..an apllication that checks automitacally for new blog entries and Tweets about it in Twitter :D





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. U r a super duper internet junkie!!! I for one hv not gone on the twitter bandwagon, don't see any value in it

    ReplyDelete