Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stupid Things I Do

Some two hours some time on Friday, I'm quite convinced, were some of the most inauspicious hours for me.  I did stupid things in that hundred and twenty minutes.  The first incident was extremely stupid, so stupid that I'm not even willing to share it here.

Let's just say it had something to do with this :


Fortunately my brain works best under pressure and managed to get myself out of trouble in no time without creating much hassle to anyone.

About an hour later, after getting myself out of trouble..while I was on the road heading to MV from Cheras..I realised that there were no signboards nor direction to MV for noobs like me ...e.g. I was at this point where I had to choose between three exits..

1. towards Old Klang Road
2. towards Town Centre
3. towards PJ

I took the 3rd option..hence ended up on the Federal Highway with MV on the other side of the highway.  I've never gone to MV from this direction,.how the heck do I know.  I guess I should have taken option 2 ..right? But...why can't there be a signage or something??

And so..I ended up on Federal Highway instead.  Obviously..the fastest way to get to the other side of the road is to get on to the Bangsar exit to make a u-turn.  Ya..I know that very well..done that many times, however, it was still an inauspicious time for me you see...for some reason..I got disillusioned...and ..somehow believed that the Sprint Highway exit ..is the U-turn -.-

So..I ended up stupidly in Hartamas.

Now...shall I continue with this stupid story.  Yupe ..it did not end there.

To get back to MV..one of the option is to head towards Bangsar.  At that particular turn off...one should take left to go to Bangsar ..those who wants to head to PJ will take right.  Your dear friend here..was dreaming again..I took right instead! 

I seriously do not know what got into me.  Well..some of you who know me well enough..would probably say that ..these things are quite expected from me. Come on..not to this extend...never.

That's about the end of stupid incidents for the day...I think.

The rest of the evening was nice, relaxing and fun with GHY, MK and Damian.  Ahem..there was one more thing.  I lost a bet to MK.  Oh well..I wouldn't categorise it as another stupid do.  It was all for fun.  We decided to bet to whether GHY will arrive on time :D

The conditions were:
If she arrives betweem 6 to 6.15pm ..I will buy MK dinner.

GHY arrived at 6.13pm -.-




Best Blog Tips

3 comments: