Sunday, March 21, 2010

My 1st Race Kit


Just collected the race kit for the coming race. Yeah..it's happening this Saturday *anxious*  Not that I can run damn well now, as I was telling Gan, still the same - can't last long.  While I'm able to enjoy running more than I ever before..I still can't last long without stopping. 

Anyway it's not compulsory to run all the way thru out the 10km...no fret, but we can choose to challenge ourselves to finish the race in the fastest time possible.  A medal will be awarded to finishers within the 1.5 hours qualifying time.  Certificates will be issued to all upon race completion.

So far..I am always half dead after 30 mins jog around the lake...with interval breaks in between ,,lol.

Stay tune..to see how i fare on the actual day..night actually.  Flag off for 10km category is at 9pm.  Meanwhile..here's my tag :)




And here's the vest. ..not very nicely taken here..see next pic taken from the official website.


nice eh?


I was determined to take size S..nowadays I always take S sizes when I shop ma.  Guess what..I received strong objections from the counter staff :D  Well..they speak from experience..as they are all runners.  Their main reasoning is that..S will be tight for this cutting ..and too tight is not good for running.  True also la.  Took M eventually..and it fits just right :P

P/S Trying is not allowed..hence the commotion.  Learning - next time bring a top of your own to measure.






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. The shirt is nice :). Good luck with the race. I am sure you will do well

    ReplyDelete