Sunday, March 07, 2010

No title

I'm still awake although I've been sleepy since 9pm but didn't want to sleep so early..it's kind of ridiculous to sleep so early ..and there was nothing to watch on Tv..absolutely nothing!  Speaking of TV I finally managed to catch a full episode of Glee ...peacefully without interruption. Pretty good show I must say.

Where was I? Flow of thoughts interrupted after staggering downstairs to grab a drink.  Staggered because
1. was lying / sitting in bed too long
2. legs (& body) are quite sore after the day's activities. 

I'm planning to go for a jog tomorrow AM *gulp* ..wonder how it will go.  Need to at least pre-empt myself how bad I'm gonna fair in the coming 10km run.  lol. Jokes aside...all those indoor group work out at the gym doesn't guarantee that one can jump into a marathon unprepared.  Especially when I have fair share of injuries and...and err.. 'defects' from a previous medical condition to deal with..e.g. my left leg has a tendency to give-away or buckle slightly when it is over-exerted.  Doesn't happen often ..I just gotta becareful ..don't wanna embarass myself by toppling down.  By the way, I've been doing combat classes without taping the ankle and it seems to be doing quite alright :) Goody.

Sigh..don't where I'm heading to with this post.  Quite a pointless one..just rambling.

Yay..midnight..can sleep now \o/
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment