Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Urticaria

I admit last entry was lame :P..here's a proper one:

Been itching all over for the last couple of hours :s 

Urticaria..or hives...these things have been 'visiting' me ocassionally since CNY.  When I saw the doc few weeks ago, I had two types of itch, the other form looked abit like eczema.  Was given a tube of cream for external use and some pills only to be taken only if the itchiness is unbearable. Doc also recommended a special shower gel - Eubos Red.  All became better almost immediately but only for a short while...the hives are back...I wonder if it's because I started previous shower gel again. 

Eubos is very expensive le.  A small 200ml bottle costs about RM25!  A bigger 750ml bottle is abnout RM80!!!


Sigh...my life is getting more and more expensive to maintain.



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment