Monday, March 15, 2010

Evening Run and Alice in Wonderland theme (MV)

Nothing to talk about today. 
Only wanna say that I had an enjoyable evening jogging by the lake.  Evening sun.  Windy.  Happy people with happy kids.  Many brought dogs as well.  Very nice.  I like.

A little boy ..about 4 -5 years old was also trying to jog..in his little sandals.  When he saw me approaching from behind..he refused to stop.  I slowed down..just to make him feel good that he is going fast enough.  He turned his head slightly several to check how far behind I am..but never really looked at me.  Cute.  This went on for quite some time....must have been at least 5 mins...for a while I thought he is never going to stop..and I will go breathless !  Luckily..he finally stopped..phew.

I think I beginning to like running :)

By the way, here are some pics I took from Mid Valley last week.  It's Alice in Wonderland fever ! Personally..I'm not into fantasy stuff..but since..everyone who was with me that day..insisted that the deco is a 'must photograph'..I obliged lor.

Ok la...quite nice indeed...but..

Scary.

More scary.

Check out the blue flower..I will have a nightmare tonight man..

Well ..quite a pretty blue mushroom.

and..what huge one here.


By the way..what's Alice in Wonderland all about? I've forgotten.


Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Go watch the movie to know the story la. By the way, when is the marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not marathon la..jus a short 10km run.
    it's on the 27th nite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me, 10km run is not short la. Tsk, tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. full marathon is 42km ler...10km is kacang putih relatively :D

    ReplyDelete