Monday, March 08, 2010

Morning jog, Combat & Ryan's Bday

The highlight of the day is ~ I did go for a morning jog :P Quite a big deal for me, even surprised myself cos running had never been an interest and I can't even remember when was the last time I jogged.  Must be N years ago.

TOUGH.

My legs started aching after only about 5 mins! No joke.  Guess I will have to do it more often to let the leg muscles get use to this rare form of exercise.  It wasn't that bad after all..I may even like running eventually. Will see, will run again next weekend.  Ya..weekends only..no weekdays.  After about 30 mins jog, I proceed to the gym for a regular dose of bodycombat. Quite a different experience..for the body.

I'm so gonna feel the effect tomorrow!  Both my right ankle and knee are so sore right now.


Was already half dead in the afternoon.  Caught Marley & Me on Star Movies.  I cried at the end when Marley died :`(

Went to at ML's in the evening to celebrate Ryan's b-day.





We got him some painting toy, since mommy says he just started attending special art classes.

Creative start.

But things started to get a bit messy..

So messy until we no eye see >.<

Ended the evening with our 'adult dessert' ~ Vodka Jelly courtesy of Chris *hick*







Best Blog Tips

1 comment: